SnapLogic eXtreme extends the company’s Enterprise Integration Cloud platform to eliminate technical barriers associated with creating cloud-based data lakes, equipping businesses with compute power, cost efficiencies, and faster time-to-value.
As companies reach the power limits of on-premise systems and look to the cloud for greater scale, they face cost-prohibitive obstacles to modernizing their data architectures.
The majority of cloud data lake projects are delayed or over-budget, and on average, enterprises are using only half the data they collect or generate.
To help enterprises harness data as an asset, SnapLogic eXtreme allows big data engineers and technical business users alike to process volumes of data without complex code.
“Data-driven insights top every business leader’s priority list, but most data lake projects fail to progress beyond the pilot phase due to technical complexity, high costs, and shortage of talent,” said Vaikom Krishnan, Senior Vice President of Engineering at SnapLogic.
“With SnapLogic eXtreme, we are eliminating the technical and cost barriers to big data services just as we democratized application and data integration with the Enterprise Integration Cloud and Iris AI.”
Following its beta launch in May, SnapLogic eXtreme has demonstrated success with bringing data transformation to enterprise customers.
Using eXtreme, digital systems integrator Agilisium has piloted a project with a pharmaceutical brand where operating expense savings are estimated at as much as 35 percent and Apache Spark pipeline development time is reduced from weeks to hours.
“Effective big data processing and management has long represented a prohibitively expensive pipe dream for our customers. The introduction of SnapLogic eXtreme means we can now help them achieve their data-driven goals, with far fewer resources and at a fraction of the cost,” said Raj Babu, CEO at Agilisium.
“Our early adopter customers are all set to realize potential cost savings, accelerated time to insights, and sustainable competitive advantage.”
SnapLogic eXtreme provides a serverless, cloud-based runtime environment for data transformations.
- Managed data architecture in the cloud: Automated, managed cloud-based big data runtime environment includes integration (iPaaS), processing (BDaaS), and data storage. SnapLogic eXtreme is easy to manage.
- Self-service: A drag-and-drop interface empowers technical business users, or citizen integrators, to save time and eliminate the IT bottleneck.
- Scale: The SnapLogic platform populates the data lake in the cloud by leveraging 450+ pre-built, intelligent connectors (Snaps) for Hadoop, Kafka, Cassandra, MongoDB, AWS Redshift, and other applications and data stores.
- Accelerated time-to-value: Move big data to the cloud to generate business value faster.
- Compatibility: Connect managed Hadoop services like Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), Microsoft Azure HDInsight, and more.
All SnapLogic customers can access eXtreme from their existing Enterprise Integration Cloud platform today.