(IN)SECURE Magazine issue 59 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 59 has been released today.
Table of contents
- The importance of career pathing in the cybersecurity industry
- Securing healthcare organizations: The challenges CISOs face
- Fingerprinting HTTP anomalies to dissect malicious operations
- How to keep cryptominers from opening up your IT container boxes
- Report: Black Hat USA 2018
- Vulnerability research and responsible disclosure: Advice from an industry veteran
- Managing migration mayhem: A roadmap for success
- For the love of a good IT book: The No Starch Press story
- Overcoming the threat of ransomware with zero-day recovery
- Infosec and the future: Dr. Giovanni Vigna on lessons learned over 25 years.
Get the latest issue of (IN)SECURE Magazine and subscribe for free.