Software AG Cloud offers open suite of cloud services
Software AG unveiled its next-generation Software AG Cloud, an open, enterprise-grade cloud platform for building, testing, deploying and managing everything from simple apps to complex, cloud-enabled enterprise and IoT applications.
Software AG Cloud is a one-stop shop for “all things cloud” and provides customers and partners with subscription-based access to Software AG’s enterprise applications and middleware technology.
Dr. Wolfram Jost, Chief Technology Officer, Software AG noted: “Software AG Cloud is a reliable and scalable cloud platform that brings all of our cloud offerings onto a single, unified and integrated platform. It includes common identity, tenant and subscription management, and provides shared services for our current and future middleware, data and analytics cloud portfolio. Additionally, because it is a fully-integrated cloud platform, it enables enterprises to easily move, connect and scale from one cloud product to another, as well as take advantage of our growing ecosystem of software and services, while enjoying the same, consistent experience.”
Based on open industry standards, Software AG Cloud enables enterprises to integrate everything, connect the digital and the physical world or develop next-generation apps, without needing to invest in on-premises infrastructure. It is a multi-cloud platform that supports different infrastructure providers, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and others.
Software AG Cloud initially includes the following products:
- ARIS Cloud — provides documentation, analysis and streamlining of processes. It enables enterprises to design, document, analyze, optimize and communicate processes responding to changing business and market requirements.
- Alfabet Cloud — drives the right investment decisions now and in the future with IT planning and portfolio management.
- Cumulocity IoT Cloud — connects and manages devices, analyzes and acts on data to give insights in real time, and integrates with enterprise applications to offer smarter products and services.
- webMethods API Cloud — manages and exposes APIs to third-party developers, partners and other consumers for use in web, mobile and IoT applications.
- webMethods B2B Cloud — exchanges B2B documents in the cloud; built on webMethods Trading Networks, business documents can be transmitted electronically with customers, distributors and trading partners without any hardware investment, maintenance or upgrades.
- webMethods Dynamic Apps Cloud — designs and delivers apps with a service that allows the subject matter experts, and IT developers, to visually build and deploy process-driven, application solutions.
- webMethods Integration Cloud — connects SaaS apps and makes business processes more efficient and agile.