Grandstream launches new 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point
Grandstream, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning unified communications solutions, announced the release of the newest addition to their GWN series of Networking Solutions.
The GWN7630 is an 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi Access Point that offers dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
It supports advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks, captive portals, 200+ concurrent clients per AP, 175-meter coverage range and dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+. The GWN7630 is ideal for businesses large or small that require medium-to-high user density and fast wireless connections.
This 802.11ac Wave-2 4×4:4 Enterprise Wi-Fi Access Point packs a portfolio of high-end networking and security features that allow businesses to offer highly competitive indoor Wi-Fi solutions, including:
- 2.33 Gbps wireless throughput and 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/ random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management
“We are excited to announce the GWN7630, our most-high-powered Wi-Fi AP yet with advanced 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “This competitive product offers our customers a leading-edge enterprise-grade Wi-Fi access point loaded with high-end features, outstanding performance, and industry leading security protection.”