Cloudflare, a leading Internet performance, security, and reliability company, announced that it has partnered with Chronicle Security, Datadog, Elastic, Looker, Splunk, and Sumo Logic to make Internet performance and security analytics easier than ever.
Shared customers can now view security events and traffic trends from any of their Internet properties, while combining Cloudflare logs with other data sources. This provides customers with improved end-to-end visibility along with customized monitoring and alerting for prioritized events—all in their preferred analytics platform.
Historically, extracting and analyzing information from raw data logs through third-party analytics platforms required technical expertise. Cloudflare’s integrations remove that complexity. Now shared customers can easily access and customize their Cloudflare logs and metrics within the analytics tools they already use.
Pre-built Cloudflare dashboards can be used to analyze detailed web traffic attributes, understand attacks and mitigations, and gain performance insights. These new integrations offer numerous filters to narrow the analysis by date and time, geographic location, device type, and other attributes to analyze events down to each individual HTTP request.
“Customers should have access to easy-to-use tools that give them insights into their Internet properties,” said Matthew Prince, co-founder and CEO of Cloudflare. “Now Cloudflare customers can seamlessly integrate with the analytics platforms they are already using.”
Customers using Cloudflare’s Analytics Partnerships will experience:
- Platform flexibility: Gives customers the flexibility to use the analytics platform which best suits their analytics needs.
- Ease of use: Simplifies the setup experience to give customers quick access to integrations.
- Granular insights: Features pre-built and customizable dashboards with nearly 100 reports which enable customers to gain visibility into the security, performance, and reliability of their Internet properties on Cloudflare’s global network.
- End-to-end visibility: Combines Cloudflare logs with other data sources, such as origin server data, for improved end-to-end visibility.
- Monitoring and alerting: Allows customers to specify which events to be notified on, such as 404 errors or Firewall rules triggered.
“Companies need continuous intelligence from their modern applications and security solutions in order to provide their customers with the best digital experiences possible.
“We’re excited to partner with Cloudflare and provide a cloud-native machine data analytics platform to help our mutual customers get rich and fast insights about events and trends from their websites and applications on the Cloudflare network.” – John Coyle, VP of Business Development, Sumo Logic.
“Our customers rely on Datadog for complete observability across their services, so they can catch issues before they become outages. Our partnership with Cloudflare adds valuable traffic, performance, and security metrics that provide greater context and save time when it counts.” – Marc Weisman, Director of Product Management, Datadog.