Corsa Security encourages an open and collaborative approach to scaling network security
Corsa Security, leaders in scaling network security, has launched a Network Security Ecosystem program to foster an open and collaborative approach between like-minded organizations, and to ensure customers get the best support for their deployment.
The cornerstone of the program is the assurance customers get that key security functions have been integrated, tested and certified to work with the Corsa turnkey network security virtualization platform.
The Network Security Ecosystem also includes different partnership types for resellers, industry associations, and providers of IT and managed security services. Initial partners that are part of the program include industry leaders like Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Symantec, Intel, and Open Cybersecurity Alliance.
“At Corsa Security, we recognize that the world of network security covers many elements and continues to expand,” explains Eduardo Cervantes, CEO and Board Chair, Corsa Security.
“Our approach to scaling network security is open, collaborative and vendor agnostic. We don’t believe that any one vendor or organization can address all the security issues for large enterprises and service providers. In fact, most customers mix and match from many vendors or rely on third parties to help manage their security.
“That’s why we’ve developed – and will continue to grow – our Network Security Ecosystem program. We want our customers to rest assured that a best in breed approach will deliver what they need without compromise.”
The program provides different partnership levels for organizations depending on their role within the network security market:
- Corsa Certified encompasses technical partnerships and alliances with security companies that provide key functions like next generation firewalls (NGFWs), SSL visbility, intrustion prevention and more which have been integrated and certified to work on the Corsa platform.
- Corsa Channel includes leading value-added resellers (VARs) and distributors who are trained to deliver and support the Corsa platform, making it accessible in a range of locations and markets.
- Corsa Associate represents IT providers and consultants who may recommend the Corsa platform to support their customers with challenges such as the SSL Inspection gap or scaling their firewall.
- Corsa Secured is comprised of cloud and managed security service providers (MSSPs) who leverage the Corsa platform to better protect their customers’ networks.
- Corsa Unite is made up of alliances with industry organizations to develop better security solutions and share resources and information.