Resecurity announced its award-winning cybersecurity threat intelligence and risk monitoring platform is now available on Microsoft’s Azure Marketplace.
Microsoft’s Azure Marketplace is the most comprehensive marketplace on the planet, offering thousands of certified cloud applications and software to over four million active users and subscribers.
With cyber-risk ranking as a top concern for CEOs and business owners, enterprises are looking for additional support to secure and manage the evolving cyber threatscape. More importantly, they’re looking for trusted vendors who provide scalable, secure solutions that can work inside existing operating systems. Today, nearly 70 percent of organizations worldwide use Microsoft Azure for their cloud services.
By joining the Microsoft Azure marketplace, Resecurity’s software solutions will be easily accessible to the millions of Microsoft Azure customers needing comprehensive cybersecurity management and monitoring.
“Enterprises continue to battle increasing cyber threats emerging from the Dark Web and ransomware groups targeting cloud services. Trusted partners like Microsoft Azure have enabled organizations to confidently bring in the cybersecurity expertise and solutions they need to protect their ecosystems,” said Gene Yoo, CEO of Resecurity. “Resecurity is dedicated to helping organizations worldwide mitigate these risks with our reliable, scalable and accessible cybersecurity and threat intelligence software.”
Resecurity’s AI-powered solutions provide proactive alerts and comprehensive visibility of digital risks targeting the enterprise ecosystem. The innovative platform allows administrators to reduce potential blind spots and security gaps by quickly seeing in-depth analysis and specific artifacts obtained through the dark web, botnets activity, network intelligence and high-quality threat intelligence data.
Microsoft Azure users who integrate Resecurity into their cybersecurity strategy will benefit from:
- Around-the-clock security monitoring of your cloud workloads and enterprise ecosystem,
- In-depth risk evaluation of the entire enterprise ecosystem (Dark Web, Compromised Accounts, Data Leaks, Network Hygiene, Cloud Security, etc.),
- A scalable software solution that can monitor a digital footprint of any size (Domains, Network Ranges, Cloud-based Nodes),
- AI-powered threat intelligence that leverages Rescurity’s Dark Web intelligence repositories with over 3.4 billion records and cyber intelligence analysts deployed across all continents,
- Contextualized risk alerts and data-backed suggested actions to enable a proactive security strategy.