Tufin releases Tufin Enterprise, which includes Tufin’s popular SecureCloud SaaS solution. The new release delivers a reimagined cloud-native security policy management console and a new integration with Microsoft Defender for Cloud.
“We’ve worked closely with our customers to deliver more granular and flexible connectivity control in the cloud,” said Erez Tadmor, Director of Cloud Products at Tufin. “Tufin is the only agentless, multi-cloud solution that enables large and complex organizations to manage a hybrid-cloud security policy, get security violation alerts, and proactively identify risky/noncompliant security configuration changes before they are executed.”
These enhancements dramatically simplify cloud segmentation planning and management, as well as accelerate cloud vulnerability triage. In addition, more granular security policy management improves Tufin’s integrated CI/CD pipeline integration, which enables identification and blocking of risky security configurations before they go live.
The following new capabilities were purpose-built in collaboration with customers in the financial services, utilities, and retail spaces:
- Granular segmentation policy management allows cloud security teams to allow or block communication flows by account, region, virtual network, subnet, and tag key.
- An exception-only approach enables customers to block all communications to certain environments, while allowing exceptions to maintain a true zero-trust network access (ZTNA) model.
- Correlation of connectivity context with Microsoft Defender for Cloud data allows security teams to quickly prioritize vulnerabilities.
- For example, by identifying which vulnerable VMs have access to the Internet.
- More granular security policies can be incorporated into the integrated risk assessment for CI/CD workflows, which ensures new deployments are not violating any policies. Users can configure automatic deployment blocking in the event a violation is detected.
The Tufin Enterprise SecureCloud module is available now as a free trial.