The Africa ICS Cybersecurity Conference will be convened to address the challenges facing the ICS sector, share best practices, identify gaps and explore emerging solutions.
The 3 day ICS Cybersecurity event will present, renowned leaders in the industry, government decision makers, private sector executives to discuss emerging and technical topics while the expo will showcase best and innovative solutions in the market from across the globe.
Under the theme “Securing Africa’s ICS/SCADA Infrastructure from Cyber Vulnerabilities”, where over 2000 delegates from across Africa and partners from across the globe will sit together to address ICS/SCADA cybersecurity issues, enhance continental cybersecurity strategies and promote ICS cybersecurity oriented initiatives.
- Promote ICS Cybersecurity governance from the C-Suite level of every organization
- Identify gaps and build capacity for strategic, technical and operational elements in the ICS security
- Address ICS cybersecurity operations and resilience through enhancing collaboration between and across industry verticals
- Facilitate partnerships that develops local industry and contextualize cutting edge cyber security solutions and services
- Expose the global technology solutions available to address the emerging challenges.