CSfC Conference 2023
For a wide range of solutions providers, CSfC will open a large and reliable new market: US Government customers within the National Security Systems (NSS) who need the latest commercial technology solutions to achieve their mission objectives.
The National Security Agency’s (NSA) Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) Program was created to enable rapid certification of these products for classified use.
But achieving and maintaining CSfC certification requires development expertise, detailed assessments, key partnerships, and continuing guidance. With these goals in mind, this event brings together the entire industry value chain for commercial products used in layered solutions protecting classified NSS data.
The conference provides an overview and updates on CSfC program objectives, including:
- Understanding security requirements and translating those security requirements into product requirements
- Implementing security features and providing vendor support for certified products
- Encryption and other requirements for implementing the Data-at-Rest (DAR) capabilities package
- Defending against side-channel attacks
- Integrating physical security, and secure mobility in CSfC solutions
- What’s currently state-of-the-art in tactical CSfC technologies.