The 7th annual Cyber Security for Critical Assets Summit is set in a hyperconnected world where the drive of the 4th industrial revolution continues to accelerate forward. As a result, organisations are digitally transforming their operations and processes, increasing business risks and presenting new opportunities for attackers to penetrate critical assets and infrastructure.
COVID-19 also presents new challenges for cyber security leaders across the globe. Attackers are exploiting unprecedented levels of uncertainty, change in circumstances and shifts in processes, increasing both the likelihood and impact of cyber-attacks across a number of critical industry verticals including: Energy, Oil & Gas, Utilities, Power, Chemical, Water & Healthcare.
Now more than ever, the skills, techniques and processes for securing both digital and physical assets must evolve quickly in order to continue to safeguard critical assets and infrastructure. With this in mind, CS4CA Europe brings together 100’s of cyber security leaders for 2-days of in-depth knowledge exchange, strategy planning and insight building online.
Key themes include:
- Steps to ensuring business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Transforming your cyber security strategy to keep up with Industry 4.0
- Modelling an OT SOC
- Incident response and disaster recovery for critical systems
- Addressing the human element of cyber security
- Designing, operating and managing risks to ICS and their assets
- Governance in OT environments
Speakers include CISOs, VPs, Heads of IT & OT Security at: Maersk, Ofgem, Iberdola, NATS, Ansaldo Energia and more.