ElasticON Global 2020
ElasticON Global user conference will feature guest speakers, customers, partners, and Elasticians in more than 100 sessions. Nearly 15,000 attendees from around the globe are gearing up to learn the latest about Elastic solutions.
- A conversation with World Cup and Olympic champion Megan Rapinoe.
- An opening keynote session on October 14 with Elastic Founder and CEO Shay Banon and Google Cloud CEO Thomas Kurian. Attendees will hear what’s on the horizon for Elastic and how the company is partnering with Google Cloud to meet the growing needs of customers.
- A dedicated public sector day on October 13 featuring eight customer sessions and a closing keynote by Nate Fick, General Manager of Elastic Security, former U.S. Marine Officer, and author of One Bullet Away: The Making of a Marine Officer.
- An executive panel with guest speaker Noel Yuhanna, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research, who will present the latest trends and predictions for data analytics in the cloud, including how organizations can tackle the elimination of technology silos to fulfill their innovation and value creation agendas.
- A special session, “Power and Privilege in Technology,” featuring panelists in a discussion about how individuals, managers, and organizations can use their privilege to craft just, equitable, inclusive, and diverse cultures.
- More than 100 sessions featuring Elastic customers, partners, and experts, including Audi Business Innovation, Cisco, Shell International, Société Générale, and UC Davis
- A virtual exhibit hall where attendees can chat live with fellow participants, receive access to exclusive promotions, and tune in to sessions with Elastic sponsors Google Cloud, Microsoft, Novetta, Pure Storage, and SVA.