MENA Cyber Summit 2023
This event is launching as the MENA region is considered one of the world’s most targeted regions for cyber-attacks, largely due to its rising populations, pre-existing political tensions and major industrial projects which are driving the next levels of innovation and digitalisation.
In addition to that, OT environments continue to converge with IT networks, making it more critical than ever to secure to secure these technologies to support continuous uptime and safety.
- Increasing digitalisation: New opportunities and new risks
- Regulation and cooperation: State and enterprise together for cyber defence
- Tech protection: Enhancing security as a prerequisite for emerging technology
- The people factor: Managing human risks within your organization
- Business priorities: Making cyber security a business priority
- Digital trust: The new business enabler