This event focuses on expanding the spectrum of conversation around Information Security, granting a voice to anyone who is, or aims to be, involved in all domains of cyber security.
The goal of this event is to bring opportunities to the on-island security community, achieved by:
- Meeting and interacting with industry leaders in their field
- Meeting with potential employers
- Growing careers of current and future security professionals by participating in training, workshops, and capture the flag events
- Providing local talent opportunities to present, lead workshops, offer training to both local and overseas participants
- Freely discuss topics, share their personal opinions, and initiate discussions beyond corporate brands and sales pitches.