O’Reilly released the newest addition to their “Missing Manual” series with a detailed look into Google Apps.
Google Apps: The Missing Manual teaches you how to:
- Use Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Talk, and quickly create word processing ﬁles, spreadsheets, and slideshow presentations.
- Share and co-edit ﬁles–including revision histories and instant notiﬁcations every time a change gets made.
- Move your ﬁles back and forth between Google Apps and Microsoft Ofﬁce.
- Set up and manage your entire organization’s switch to Google Apps.
- Create a wiki–an editable, collaborative website.