RSA Conference 2011 Innovation Sandbox call for entries
RSA Conference announced that its annual Innovation Sandbox program has opened a call for submissions for the “Most Innovative Company at RSA Conference 2011.
Kicking off the 2011 Conference on Monday, February 14, this year’s expanded program promises to showcase the people, companies and technologies that will significantly impact the infosecurity community in the years to come. Companies are invited to submit an online video and text entry by 5 p.m. PT on Friday, December 10, 2010. More information, including the nomination form, can be found here.
Criteria to compete in the contest include:
- The product has been in the market for less than one year (launched after March 2010)
- The company must be privately held, with less than $5M in revenue in 2010
- The product has the potential to make a significant impact on the information security space
- The product can be demonstrated live and on-site during Innovation Sandbox
- The company has a management team that has proven successful in the delivery of products to market.
At the close of the submission period on Friday, December 10:
- Entries will be reviewed and ranked by a panel of judges that will include venture capital professionals, CISOs, CTOs and other industry experts
- The top 10 ranked companies will be notified in early January, and invited to demo their product on-site on Monday, February 14, at RSA Conference’s Innovation Sandbox in the newly-designed demonstration area, as well as present an abbreviated business plan to the judging panel
- The top 10 finalists will also be recognized on the RSAConference.com website with a company and product profile, and will be promoted in other Conference public relations efforts.
“Each year, Innovation Sandbox is one of most well attended and lively portions of the Conference, and we expect 2011 to set a new standard in terms of groundbreaking technologies,” said Sandra Toms LaPedis, Area Vice President and GM of RSA Conference. “In conjunction with our twentieth year, we’re proud to offer a program that introduces the world to innovative new solutions that will have an important role in resolving the information security challenges of today and tomorrow.”
Take advantage of early bird savings. Register now and save $700! Discount ends Nov. 19, 2010.