In this video, recorded at RSA Conference 2011 in San Francisco, Qualys Chairman and CEO Philippe Courtot talks about the myriad of innovations coming from the company:
- Next generation SaaS platform to host the QualysGuard IT security and compliance SaaS suite of applications in the cloud.
- IronBee – a new open source project to provide the next-generation of web application firewall technology.
- Virtualized software-based scanner appliances for its QualysGuard SaaS IT security and compliance platform.
- QualysGuard WAS 2.0 with several major enhancements to help customers catalog their web applications on a global scale and scan them for vulnerabilities that can lead to exploitation.
- QualysGuard Policy Compliance 3.0, providing more comprehensive policy compliance scanning capabilities without the need to install agents.
- New Trend Micro integrations to help customers more efficiently remediate threats and proactively plan their security strategies.