Parallels Server for Mac 4.0 Mac mini Edition lets businesses turn an Apple Mac mini server running Mac OS X Server into a multi-purpose platform capable of running Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems and their applications side by side.
Parallels Server 4.0 Mac mini Edition is the only server virtualization solution optimized for Apple server hardware. Its features, capabilities and benefits include:
- Virtual machine provisioning up to 2 virtual machines with 2 virtual CPUs and 4GB of RAM
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms
- Smart installation technology for the host and express installation capabilities for both Windows and Linux guests speeds time to deployment
- Configuration capabilities for USB devices via host or virtual machine
- Shared folders for Windows, Linux and Mac OS guest OSs
- Integrated snapshots, incremental and full backups of virtual machines streamlines the ability to protect the virtual environments without the need for 3rd party software
- Consolidate Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server and other Windows Server applications directly on your Mac mini
- Extend your Mac OS X server capabilities with Linux applications like Moodle, WordPress and MySQL providing new capabilities to your small business.
Parallels Server for Mac 4.0 Mac mini Edition is available now for $299, available here.