Set-LinuxVM is a tool provided as a Windows PowerShell module which is able to create Linux Virtual Machines on a Hyper-V host. It supports Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Fedora, Redhat and Suse.
What you can do with Set-LinuxVM:
1. Unattended IP, Hostname and DNS configuration for Linux VMs.
2. Automatic Linux integration components installation.
4. Automatic CPanel installation for Redhat and CentOS
5. Linux VM Template support (Use Skip for EnableLIC switch)
6. Hyper-V support! You don’t need SCVMM to use this script.
7. Multiple Hyper-V and SCVMM host support.
8. Automatic Emulated NIC to Synthetic NIC support.
9. No need to internet connection (SSH access etc.) or additional changes on VM.
10. Custom Answer File support! You can execute your own scripts.