Logins and passwords to various Web resources are routinely stored or cached in Web browsers to speed up access to protected resources. While it is possible to extract cached passwords from each of the popular Web browsers, it’s never been an easy task.
Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera, Google Chrome and older versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer (v. 6 and earlier) use lighter security models that are easier to work with.
Internet Explorer 7, 8, and 9 employ an all new, enhanced security model that makes extracting a cached password impossible without knowing the exact authorization URL.
Facebook Password Extractor is a free tool to recover passwords to Facebook accounts that are stored or cached in popular Web browsers.
Supporting the latest versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera and Google Chrome, Facebook Password Extractor can reveal login information for multiple Facebook accounts in just a click.
- Shows Facebook passwords cached or stored in a variety of browsers
- Reveals stored login and password information instantly in just a click
- Supports all versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, including IE7, IE8 and IE9
- Supports all versions of Mozilla Firefox including Firefox 4
- Supports all versions of Opera including Opera 11
- Supports all versions of Google Chrome including Chrome 11
- Supports all versions of Apple Safari including Safari 5
- Reveals Facebook logins and passwords for all supported browsers
- Beats enhanced security model of Internet Explorer 7, 8 and 9.
Free for personal, non-commercial use, Facebook Password Extractor can instantly reveal cached login and password information to Facebook accounts.