The Mac OS X Lion Pocket Guide is packed with concise and useful information in an easy-to-read format for users of all levels.
It’s ideal for quick problem solving, and covers the fundamental concepts of Mac OS X so you can learn the system quickly and get the most out of it.
The book covers Lion’s built-in applications and utilities, and provides configuration tips, keyboard shortcuts, and guides for troubleshooting and network configuration.
- Covers just what you need to know to learn your way around Lion
- Highlights new and changed features
- Provides a handy reference for configuring sync, networking, and more
- Explains how to manage user accounts
- Covers migration and upgrades from previous versions of Mac OS X.
Mac OS X Lion Pocket Guide is coming in September.