RSA Conference Europe full keynote line-up
RSA Conference announced its complete line-up of keynote speakers for the 12th annual RSA Conference Europe, taking place from 11th-13th October 2011 in London.
The Conference will bring together international security experts and professionals to learn about the latest trends and technologies, get access to new best practices, and gain insight into the practical and pragmatic perspectives on the most critical business issues facing the industry today.
Joining a list of impressive keynote speakers,, RSA Conference has added Stefano Grassi, Vice President Security and Safety, Poste Italiane, Chairman, European Electronic Crime Task Force (EECTF) to the programme, who will present a keynote entitled, “European Electronic Crime Task Force: State of Cyber Crime in Europe.”
RSA Conference Europe will also welcome back Herbert “Hugh” Thompson, Ph.D, Chief Security Strategist, People Security and RSA Conference Program Committee Chair, as a keynote speaker. Thompson will take a look at the science (and art) of security fragility in his keynote entitled: “Pillars of Trust? The Science of Security Fragility”.
Sir Tim Berners-Lee will present the Closing Keynote on Thursday 13th October. In his talk the “Evolving Web Technology and Some Security Challenges Which Surround It”, Sir Tim will look back at how web technology has evolved, and how it may evolve in the future, including: web applications, the web of data, and decentralised social networks. He will also point out some things he would like to see the security community provide to him as a user of connected computer systems in today’s world.
Other Keynote Speakers include:
- Arthur W Coviello, Jr., Executive Vice President, EMC Corporation and Executive Chairman, RSA, The Security Division of EMC
- Thomas P. Heiser, President, RSA, The Security Division of EMC
- Adrienne Hall, General Manager, Trustworthy Computing, Microsoft Trustworthy Computing
- Sean Doherty, Vice President and Chief Technical Officer, Enterprise Security Group, Symantec Corporation
- Philippe Courtot, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, Qualys, Inc.
- Ambika Gadre, Senior Director, Security Product Management, Cisco Systems.
“2011 has seen an increase in sophistication, abilities of computer hackers and in advanced persistent threats (APTs) worldwide. Our 2011 programme will reflect these ever-changing issues by providing real world insights on future threats, with timely and strategic sessions,” commented Linda Lynch, RSA Conference Europe Manager.