(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 33 has been released today.
Table of contents:
- Securing Android: Think outside the box
- Interview with Joe Sullivan, CSO at Facebook
- White hat shellcode: Not for exploits
- Using mobile device management for risk mitigation in a heterogeneous environment
- Metasploit: The future of penetration testing with HD Moore
- Using and extending the Vega open source web security platform
- Next-generation policies: Managing the human factor in security.