At InfoSec World Conference & Expo 2012, information security professionals gather for three days to share their experiences and products and to learn the latest information security trends and techniques. This year’s event will take place on April 2-4 in Orlando, Florida.
This is an event for anyone charged with developing and implementing their organization’s infosecurity programs as well as those accountable for infosecurity within their areas of expertise.
Jean Hey, VP Conference Division, MIS Training Institute, comments for Help Net Security: “The primary objective of InfoSec World is to provide top-notch education to all levels of information security and IT auditing professionals, delivering practical sessions that give you the tools to strengthen your security without restricting your business. The event features over 70 sessions, dozens of case studies, 9 tracks, 12 in-depth workshops, 3 co-located summits and an exhibit hall showcasing the industry’s leading vendors.”
The event features over 70 sessions including:
- End-to-End Security for the Cloud Era
- Free Vulnerability Tools to Audit Security
- Mobile Banking: Securing the Next Financial Revolution
- Building a Web Application Security Assessment Program on a Budget
- Top 10 Windows Security Controls… and How to Correctly Collect Them
- Managing Sensitive Data in SharePoint
- Using Free Tools to Secure your Wi-Fi Network
- Pen Testing the Virtual Environment
- Using the Internet as an Investigative Tool
- iPhone and iPad Forensics
- Hacking and Defending MS SQL Server
- Privacy and Security Legal Update
- Identity Management For A New Era of Technologies
- MDMs Live! Helping IT Control Risky Androids and iPhones
- Protecting Against Malware on Mobile Platforms.
Alongside with InfoSec World there are three co-located summits:
CISO Executive Summit
Well-known security experts will offer their thoughts on where technologies and laws are headed, and what senior technology and risk professionals should do about it now.
Cloud Security Summit
A large portion of every presentation will be dedicated to hands-on demos that show you in real time what to look for, and how to respond in order to control the inherent risks of cloud computing.
IT Audit Management Summit
This summit covers the top challenges facing IT auditors and shows you how to overcome them.
We’ll see you in Orlando next month! Help Net Security will be covering the event.