(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 34 has been released today.
Table of contents:
- Fitness as a model for security
- Security and migrating to the cloud: Is it all doom and gloom?
- Solid state drives: Forensic preservation issues
- Introduction to Android malware analysis
- Hack in The Box Conference 2012 Amsterdam
- ISO 27001 standard: Breaking the documentation myth with Dejan Kosutic
- Preparing a breach response plan
- Security beyond the operating system: Into the cloud and beyond
- Amphion Forum 2012 Munich
- The challenges of data recovery from modern storage systems
- Two-factor authentication for the cloud: Does it have to be hard?