KeePass Password Safe is a free, open source, light-weight and easy-to-use password manager for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X and mobile devices.
You can store your passwords in a highly-encrypted database, which is locked with one master password or key file.
- Strong security (AES encryption, SHA-256 hash, protection against dictionary and guessing attacks, in-memory protection, …).
- Portable (no installation required), available for many platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, smart devices/phones, …).
- Efficient and flexible organization (entry groups, tags, time fields, file attachments, …).
- Various data transfer methods (clipboard, drag and drop, auto-type, plugins can provide integration with other applications, …).
- Powerful password generator (generation based on character sets and patterns, with many options).
- Extensible (plugin architecture) and multi-language (more than 40 languages are available).