AirWatch unveils device and application management support for Windows Phone 8 devices.
“With the introduction of the Nokia Lumia 920 and Nokia Lumia 820, partnerships with important enterprise players like AirWatch will continue to make Nokia Lumia the most obvious choice for business,” said David Mason, Global Head of Business Mobility, Nokia. “Nokia Lumia brings innovative experiences that people love like wireless charging – so your phone is always charged – while Windows Phone 8 ensures IT administrators are confident the company’s data is secure.”
- Require device encryption and disable SD card
- Configure passcode policies
- Install corporate and user certificates
- Configure Exchange ActiveSync profiles for multiple accounts and set sync schedule
- Capture detailed device information; including name, model, manufacturer, UDID and OS version
- Gain visibility into current carrier network, GPS location, device battery and memory levels
- Send Microsoft Push Notification Service (MPNS) messages
- Perform enterprise or full device wipe.
- Install and update internal apps
- View installed internal apps and versions
- Recommended public apps
- Deploy enterprise Company Hubs.