Secure View 3 recovers deleted data from Android phones
Susteen’s Secure View 3 digital forensics product is now able to recover deleted data from the large majority of Android phones. Law enforcement, military and government consultants can now retrieve cell phone information previously erased from various devices.
Secure View Deleted Data Recovery Add-on automatically parses cell phone content to find, decode and present deleted data in a meaningful manner- all with just a click of a button. Unlike other competitive solutions, Secure View 3 decodes the data extraction for users in an intelligent manner without requiring them to learn advanced programming skills.
The Secure View 3 offers unique functionalities to the law enforcement and corporate security market:
- Discovery: Multiple keywords search of extracted data across all content types and multiple handsets at the same time.
- Timeline analysis (hours, days, or months) on all data sets (call logs, SMS/MMS, contact, calendar, and other data such as web history).
- Link Graph:Ã‚Â data link from phone activity (calls and texts) or contacts (phone book entry).
- Prime Number: list cell phone activities by frequency.
- Activity Map: graphical illustration of phone activities (in/out calls and texts) in hour by hour data (24 hours) or by daily data.
- Gallery: identify date, time, file name and pixels, and possible GPS coordinates with META geo tags of pictures taken by cell phones; it also allows users to identify similar pictures from multiple phones.
- Web Activity: break down phone web activity data by time, date, and website links, including social network activity.
- Secure View acquires data from over 95% of the phones released in the US & Canada since year 2000, independent of platform: iOS (including 6.0), Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Symbian, and proprietary OS.