(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 37 has been released today.
Table of contents:
- Becoming a malware analyst
- Review: Nipper Studio
- Five questions for Microsoft’s Chief Privacy Officer
- Application security testing for AJAX and JSON
- Penetrating and achieving persistence in highly secured networks
- Report: RSA Conference 2013
- Social engineering: An underestimated danger
- Review: Hacking Web Apps
- Improving information security with one simple question
- Security needs to be handled at the top
- 8 key data privacy considerations when moving servers to the public cloud.