(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 39 has been released today.
Table of contents:
- Dear CSO, do you know how to build security culture?
- How to secure a company’s Chinese development center?
- Stephen Pao, GM, Security Business at Barracuda Networks, on web application security
- The state of web application security in numbers
- Web application exploitation with broken authentication and path traversal
- Joel Smith, AppRiver CTO, on web threats
- With big data comes big responsibility: The (in)security of OLAP systems
- There are no winners in the blame game
- Digital graphology: It’s all in the signature
- Security from within: Proactive steps towards protecting corporate assets from attack
- The five biggest reasons your IT staff is losing sleep
- How to manage your passwords with KeePass.