A series of reports over the summer have shown not only that cybercrime is more persistent than ever, but there are also more opportunities. The growth of technology, digitalisation, computer networks and the integrated nature of business, with its worldwide supply chains and customer relationships, has brought with it a whole range of new ways for cyber criminals to attack corporations and governments alike.
Keep your company safe and join the 2nd Global Cyber Security Leaders, taking place 7-8 November 2016 at the Steigenberger am Kanzleramt, Berlin.
This forum is designed to provide access to cyber security leaders from across the globe, encourage participants to discuss solutions for current challenges and explore ideas shaping tomorrow’s global cyber threat landscape.
Over 30 summit sessions will focus on the following themes:
- Internet of Things & Cloud Security
- Security Cooperation & Threat Intelligence
- Cybersecurity’s Human Factor
- Current Attack Patterns & Vectors
- Cyber Governance & Data Privacy
- Crisis Preparedness & Management.
Learn from other global and innovative companies like Lufthansa, Huawei Technologies, Allianz Deutschland AG, Zalando, SAP Ariba, UK Ministry of Defence, Texas Instruments, City of Atlanta, Deutsche Telekom AG on how to establish an effective cyber security strategy including the following presentations:
- Complexity and Success Factors of Crisis Management – Peter Andres, Vice President Corporate Security, Lufthansa German Airlines, Germany
- Security @ IoT / I4.0 – Thomas Tschersich, SVP of Group Security Services, Deutsche Telekom AG, Germany
- Attack Vectors on Modern Cars: Side Effects of Automotive Digitalization – Stephan Gerhager, CISO, Allianz Deutschland AG, Germany
- E-Crime Activity in Banking and Finance: Current Trends and Developments in the Future – Martin Pfeilsticker, Security Analyst, Credit Suisse, United Kingdom
- Understanding the Dark Net and its Implications for Corporate Security – Volker Kozok, Assistant Branch Chief German MoD, Bundeswehr, Germany
- Confidence in the Cloud – How to Build and Maintain Trust? – Lakshmi Hanspal, CSO, SAP Ariba, USA.