CyberSight announced the availability of RansomStopper 3.0 for Business. RansomStopper 3.0 includes enhancements ranging from auto-start protection to improved visualization of an enterprises’ security posture.
“Customer and industry reaction to RansomStopper has been spectacular,” said Tim McElwee, CEO and Founder of CyberSight.
“RansomStopper’s ability to detect and stop ransomware is rated Excellent in independent testing and the product is now being used in over 50 countries by consumers, SMBs and enterprises. Version 3.0 takes RansomStopper to the next level and provides enterprise IT teams with streamlined deployment and monitoring tools and the peace of mind to protect their organization.”
CyberSight’s RansomStopper 3.0 for Business includes new capabilities:
- Auto-start protection: Detects and stops ransomware attacks that attempt to encrypt files on device reboot
- Master boot record protection: Protects disk regions from illegitimate modifications
- Improved visibility: Redesigned dashboards, drill-down capabilities and security alerts
- Faster protection: Instant protection on device start-up
- Silent installation: Facilitates enterprise-wide agent deployment
- Administration: Granular application control and integration with Splunk and ArcSight SIEMs.
RansomStopper uses five layers of defense including Auto Block, Detection, Prevention, Deception, and Auto Response, to stop zero-day and variants of ransomware.
WannaCry, Petya, NotPetya, SamSam, GrandCrab, Cerber, Locky, Spora, RotorCrypt, DarkCry, CryptoLocker, TeslaCrypt, Cryptowall and Jaff, are among the varieties of ransomware that RansomStopper will detect and stop.