BigID unveils automated end-to-end remediation capabilities for sensitive file access in the cloud
Building on its existing data access intelligence and remediation capabilities in the multi-cloud and hybrid cloud, BigID now adds full automated end-to-end remediation to ensure cloud data risk from open and over-privileged file access is quickly closed, preventing insider threats, data leaks and dangerous breaches.
According to a recent data security survey, only 8% of organizations are confident in their ability to find all sensitive, critical, or high-risk data across their environment – and it’s critical that organizations know who can access their most sensitive data.
With BigID, organizations can easily:
- Find and classify their sensitive structured and unstructured data automatically – wherever it lives in the cloud or data center
- Deploy and tune modern ML-based classification
- Detect data changes automatically
- Identify cloud data risk posture from excessive privileges, open access, duplication and more
- Gain insight into who has access sensitive data – and now automatically revoke access based on how risky it is
- Proactively drive a data-centric security strategy with data retention and remediation workflows
- Prevent insider threats, data leaks and breaches