Are your enterprise leaders digitally literate?

Only 53 percent of surveyed business technology professionals believe their organization’s leadership is digitally literate, according to ISACA. The other 47 percent either …

Digital business is turning CIOs into leaders

For 82 percent of EMEA CIOs digital business has led to a greater capacity for change and a more open mindset in their IT organization, according to Gartner‘s annual …