Cain & Abel 4.9.38 released
Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft operating systems.
It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using dictionary and brute force attacks, decoding scrambled passwords, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
Changes in this version:
- Added TCP/UDP Large Send Offloading status detection on Windows Vista/7.
- Better handling of APR-SSL MitM threads.
- Fixed a problem with APR in Windows7 causing attacker’s machine to be isolated from poisoned hosts.
- Speed improvement in Credential Manager Password Decoder for x64 operating systems.
- Fixed a Cain’s runtime error when SIP/RTP sniffer filter is disabled.
- SIP, MGCP and RTP sniffer filters are now separated.
- Fixed RTP sniffer filter to avoid processing Link-local Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR) traffic on UDP port 5355.
- Fixed RTP sniffer filter to avoid processing SSDP traffic on UDP port 1900.
- Fixed RTP sniffer filter to avoid processing Multicast DNS (MDNS) traffic on UDP port 5353.
- Improved RTP protocol validation function.