This book offers an in-depth look at a wide range of cloud topics. It explains how companies can easily scale their cloud use up and down to fit their business requirements. After an introduction to cloud computing, you’ll discover how to prepare your environment for the cloud and learn all about Office 365 and Azure.
- Examines a diverse range of cloud topics, with special emphasis placed on how cloud computing can save businesses energy and money
- Shows you how to prepare your environment for the cloud
- Addresses Office 365, including infrastructure services, SharePoint 2010 online, SharePoint online development, Exchange online development, and Lync online development
- Discusses working with Azure, including setting it up, leveraging Blob storage, building Azure applications, programming, and debugging
- Offers advice for deciding when to use Azure and when to use Office 365 and looks at hybrid solutions between Azure and Office 365.