Microsoft is introducing a major new release of its Windows operating system, Windows 8, and what better way to learn all its ins and outs than from two internationally recognized Windows experts and Microsoft insiders, authors Paul Thurrott and Rafael Rivera?
They cut through the hype to get at useful information you’ll not find anywhere else, including what role this new OS plays in a mobile and tablet world.
Regardless of your level of knowledge, you’ll discover little-known facts about how things work, what’s new and different, and how you can modify Windows 8 to meet what you need.
- Authors are internationally known Windows experts and Microsoft insiders
- Reveals tips, tricks, and secrets on the new features and functionality of
- Explains best practices for customizing the system to work for you
- Investigates the differences between Windows 8 and previous versions of Windows
- Helps you go from Windows user to Windows expert.
Windows 8 Secrets is the ultimate insider’s guide to Microsoft’s most exciting Windows version in years.