1Password 4.2 includes 30 new features
Popular OS X password manager 1Password reached version 4.2, which includes over 30 new features and improvements.
- You can now edit items directly within 1Password mini!
- Edit generated passwords in 1Password mini, too
- Greatly improved URL matching makes logging in to sites with sub domains easy
- Configure URL matching for sub domains in 1Password > Preferences > Browser
- Improved support for multiple Chrome profiles
- By popular request, 1Password mini now shows Secure Notes!
- 1Password mini now supports fuzzy search. For example: “oogle” will now return items named “Google”.
- 1Password’s AutoSave window will prompt to save new Logins in your primary vault by default
- AutoSave now searches all vaults before asking to save/update new Logins
- You can now choose which vault to use when saving a new Login.
- You can now resume editing if 1Password locks or quits in the middle of a change
- You can even switch vaults while editing an item and resume editing when you switch back
- Easily rename tags directly within the sidebar
- Item note editing now supports Undo/Redo.
- New Find Backup button allows you to restore external backup files
- You can now restore from a backup when launching 1Password for the first time.
- Improved sync performance
- Improved sync error reporting.
- Catalan and Danish localization.
- Use Go&Fill from the main application even when your browser is not open
- You can now sort by Category in Security Audit
- Improved import from CSV
- Squashed many bugs reported by our awesome customers.