NetConceal Inc. today announces the release of NetConceal Anonymizer v.4.7, the newest, most comprehensive version of the popular software, which hides IP address, providing anonymity and, as a result, security to anyone surfing the web or involved into any other Internet activity. NetConceal Anonymizer lets you use web browsers, instant messengers, P2P file sharing, e-mail and any other applications under condition of absolute anonymity – your real IP address is never shown.
NetConceal Anonymizer Multiple Features at a Glance:
– Real IP hidden: fully anonymous web surfing, IM, P2P, etc.
– Fake location: impossible to track user’s location and ability to bypass geo-location and demographical web site restrictions
– Ability to make anonymous forum posts
– Easily bypassing bans, un-banning yourself from forums, chats and other web sites
– Safe online dating – fully secure and anonymous
– Anonymous e-mail without ability to detect your real identity
– Secure purchases – e.g. from restricted countries while traveling abroad
– Avoiding content filtering and censorship – enforced by some governments and ISP – e.g. China, UAE, Iran (read independent news, watch movies, etc.)
– Access to restricted web sites – either blocked by ISP or someone else
– Playing games, including online gambling – under multiple identities
– Anonymous market research – access competitor’s web sites anonymously
NetConceal Anonymizer runs under Windows NT4.0/2000/2003/XP and costs $24.95for Standard version and $49.90for Pro version, which offers faster proxies and premium support service.