Microsoft releases Surface SP1
Microsoft Surface represents the next generation of customer digital interaction. There’s no mouse or keyboard, the product employs a camera-based vision system that lets users grab digital content with their hands and move information between objects with simple gestures and touches.
Here’s a video from CrunchGear that shows off new features:
Service Pack 1 feature highlights:
- API enhancements, WFP library and menu controls
- Stress testing tool
- 128-big identity tag resources.
New platform capabilities
- Enabling users to quickly switch between applications using tagged object routing
- Background service application support.
Improved User Interface
- Improved “Access Points”
- Single application mode
- Touch/contact feedback and visualization.
- Localized end-user and administrative interface in available counties
- New calibration guides removing need for external display during configuration
- Microsoft Update integration
- Microsoft Management Pack support.