Security suite PenTBox 1.0.1 beta released
PenTBox is a security suite with programs like password crackers, Denial of Service testing tools, secure password generators, honeypots and much more. Programmed in Ruby, and oriented to GNU/Linux systems (but compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and more). It is free, licensed under GNU GPL.
Changes in version 1.0.1
- Modified code to be clearest and more simple in all archives.
- Added more exceptions in Honeypot.
- Modified Default Web configuration in Honeypot.
- Fixed traduction problems in Readmes.
- Modified Windows .bat Loader.
- Base64 deleted from digest.rb and hash_cracker.rb.
- Added this changelog.txt in the pack.