(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 22 has been released today. You can download it for free, browse the archive for previous issues and subscribe to be notified when new issues are released.
Table of contents
- Using real-time events to drive your network scans
- Review: Data Locker
- The Nmap project: Open source with style
- Enterprise effectiveness of digital certificates: Are they ready for prime-time?
- A look at geolocation, URL shortening and top Twitter threats
- How “fake stuff” can make you more secure
- Making clouds secure
- Q&A: Dr. Herbert Thompson on security ROI and RSA Conference
- Book review
- Cyber Crime Fighters: Tales from the Trenches
- Top 5 myths about wireless protection
- Securing the foundation of IT systems
- A layered approach to making your Web application a safer environment
- In mashups we trust?
- Adopting the security best practice of least privilege
- Is your data recovery provider a data security problem?
- New strategies for establishing a comprehensive lifetime data protection program
- Security for multi-enterprise applications
- EU data breach notification proposals: How will your business be affected?
- Book review
- 97 Things Every Software Architect Should Know
- Safety in the cloud: How CIOs can ensure the safety of their data as they migrate to cloud applications
- Vulnerability management.