Anfibia Reactor is a web-based server monitoring solution that oversees the CPU, memory, battery, hard drives, makes sure network connections are working, checks databases, restarts services and more.
The software runs on your own server, meaning you have full control over your private data, setup and configuration, and is web-based, meaning it is accessible to you via a web browser from any computer as well as the iPhone.
Anfibia Reactor is able to perform the following tasks:
- Monitor hardware, such as hard drives, CPU, memory, battery.
- Monitor network connections (secure and insecure): HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP, DNS, ICMP (ping).
- Monitor and query databases: Microsoft SQL, ORACLE, MySQL, Generic OLE DB.
- Monitor running services, applications.
- Reboot, shut down computers.
- Keep a detailed log of errors, warnings, and useful information.
- Restart services, kill applications.
- Send email notifications when something is wrong.