Wireshark is a popular network protocol analyzer. It is used for troubleshooting, analysis, development, and education.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- HTTP parser limits with Content-Length.
- MATE dissector bug with GOGs.
- Changing fonts and deleting system time from preferences, results in wireshark crash.
- ERF file starting with record with timestamp=0,1 or 2 not recognized as ERF file.
- The SSL dissector can not correctly resemple SSL records when the record header is spit between packets.
- TCP reassembly can call subdissector with incorrect TCP sequence number.
- PTP dissector displays big correction field values wrong.
- MSF is at Anthorn, not Rugby.
- ProtoField __tostring() description is missing in Wireshark’s Lua API Reference Manual.
- EVRC packet bundling not handled correctly.
- Completely unresponsive when run very first time by root user.