Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for administering computers running Windows 8. Zero in on core operations and daily tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists.
You’ll get the focused information to solve problems and get the job done—whether at your desk or in the field.
Get fast facts on these essential topics:
- Configuring and optimizing Windows 8 computers
- Customizing the desktop and UI
- Configuring user and computer policies
- Managing disk drives and file systems
- Managing devices, drivers, and software
- Administering data access, availability, resource sharing, and security
- Configuring and troubleshooting TCP/IP networking
- Administering TPM and BitLocker Driver Encryption
- Managing mobile users and remote access.