(IN)SECURE Magazine issue 48 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 48 has been released today.
Table of contents:
- Ivan Ristic and SSL Labs: How one man changed the way we understand SSL
- Review: Change and configuration auditing with Netwrix Auditor 7.0
- How things change: Secure remote access to industrial control systems
- Developing and implementing an information security program
- Applying machine learning techniques on contextual data for threat detection
- Why governments need to take the lead in cybersecurity
- How talking to recognition technologies will change us
- Why I recommend Chrome to family
- Inside the largely unexplored world of mainframe security
- The Lord of the Hacktivist Rings
- Minutes matter: Why detection, visibility and response are critical in the post-prevention era
- Web application fingerprinting with Blind Elephant.