Are you wondering how you can assess the risks associated with a DDoS attack? Incapsula’s free DDoS Downtime Calculator offers case-specific information adjusted to the realities of your organization.
The algorithm inside the DDoS Downtime Calculator is based on real-world information from a DDoS impact survey for which participants provided detailed information about the actual impact of DDoS attacks. Subsequent data analysis uncovered factors that cause impact cost variances.
The DDoS Downtime Calculator provides personalized risk assessments based on:
- Company size
- Type of hosting environment (e.g., cloud, VPS, own data center)
- Most vulnerable operational area
- Security measures in place
- Current level of confidence in DDoS prevention capabilities.
Based on your input, using a series of linear regression models, the calculator estimates:
- The probability that your organization will ever be hit by a DDoS attack
- The probability that your organization will be targeted in the next year
- The cost per hour of such an assault
- Expected annual cost of attacks if DDoS protection measures are not adopted.