CoreView add-on tool gets deeper insight into Microsoft Teams
CoreView announced a new add-on tool to get even deeper insight into Microsoft Teams. This lets organizations get the most out of their Teams investment. IT teams will now have full visibility into Teams usage across their organization to help accelerate adoption, boost call and videoconferencing performance, and drive collaboration.
Adding new functionality to CoreView’s leading SMP empowers customers to make the best decisions for their digital workplace through automation and enhanced governance.
Microsoft Teams usage has surged in the past year driven by the rapid shift to remote work. Microsoft announced in October 2020 that Teams reached 115 million daily active users.
Despite this momentum, IT teams are struggling to optimize the adoption and usage of Teams within their workforce. The Teams Advanced add-on for CoreSuite taps into new data sources to give unparalleled visibility into call quality, participants, call duration, and more.
“Microsoft Teams is transforming enterprise collaboration, especially with many organizations looking at the ‘next normal’ for remote work,” said Shawn Lankton, CEO of CoreView.
“The Teams Advanced add-on for CoreSuite collects and organizes all available Teams data and presents usage and quality insights. CoreView enables IT professionals to understand and optimize their organization’s productivity through this massive change.”
The new Teams Advanced add-on builds on the already powerful Teams capabilities of CoreSuite with detailed analytics of Teams use across the organization, which can be measured over time to accurately gauge adoption.
Key features include:
- Gain visibility into how teams is used across the organization – Track detailed data on Teams use across the organization and get information on how to improve the user experience through a single dashboard.
- Boost quality of teams meetings – Get visibility into the quality of audio and video calls, discover the impact of sharing content, and track metrics for Teams calls, Teams users, and content sharing.
- Track and accelerate teams adoption – View how Teams adoption has changed over time by tracking growth rate by department or across the entire organization. Track adoption data over time to help get a clearer picture of how effectively Teams is being used by employees.
- Drive collaboration in teams – Encourage collaboration both internally and externally. Easily create reports showing call duration, number of internal/external attendees, and/or who is using video to drive better collaboration through Teams.
- Monitor usage of Microsoft teams calling plan – Get the most out of your Teams for Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) investment. It is important to understand who is using their PSTN numbers and track usage over time.