This conference provides an interactive environment to inform and inspire middle and high school students about cybersecurity and the exciting career opportunities presented by the cybersecurity industry.
It provides an open forum for cybersecurity professionals, providers and educators to connect with diverse youth from various socioeconomic backgrounds to share their experiences, be recognized as role models, form mentorship relationships, attract participants to their education and training programs and identify recruits for future job opportunities.
Who should attend the conference?
- Middle and high school students with an interest in or curiosity about cybersecurity and what careers exist in the industry
- Parents/guardians of the above-mentioned
- Educators who currently support the above-mentioned youth and parents
- Educators and trainers who wish to engage with the above-mentioned youth as potential future students for their programs
- Cybersecurity professionals who wish to serve as role models and mentors
- Vendors and partners who wish to engage with the above-mentioned audiences for product and/or services sales or workforce recruitment