Issue 54 Contributors
President at Nehemiah Security
Professor of Information Systems Security at Plymouth University
Chief of Security Strategy at SentinelOne
Executive Security Advisor at IBM Security
Enterprise Security Architect at a software company.
Table of contents
- The death of passwords: Cybersecurity’s fake news?
- Breaking the “secure enough” mindset
- Cyber hygiene: The more you know
- What’s an IT architect, and could you become one?
- Report: Infosecurity Europe 2017
- Is your dragline dragging in security threats?
- Businesses finally realize that cyber defenses must evolve
- A simplified guide to PCI DSS compliance.
(IN)SECURE Magazine archive